PBX To VoIP
What do I need to use VoIP with my PBX?
All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a SIP enabled device, this can simply be a VoIP card or a VoIP gateway.
A high-speed Internet connection (also known as broadband) is critical for VoIP call quality. It is simple to make your connection VoIP reliable; our engineers work with ADSL, Fixed lines, Wireless and Fiber connections.
VOIP CARD OR VOIP GATEWAY
Itech Administrators will provide the perfect solution for your system. A VoIP card is available for certain SIP enabled PBX systems, when this is not available we will recommend a carrier grade gateway to connect to your system.
Contact us on 011 363 3895
I’VE GOT A “CLASSIC” PBX, I NEED A VOIP GATEWAY
New businesses tend to go directly to a hosted solution or Cloud PBX with all its advantages and give up “classic” PBX. However, for some companies it makes financial sense to preserve investments in existing equipment rather than throwing it out.
If you plan to retain a significant percentage of analogue or digital phones but want to make use of VoIP, we have the solution for you. We will install a carrier grade VoIP Gateway. Using a VoIP gateway will allow your business to reap some of the benefits of VoIP while continuing to utilize your current telephony system.
The VoIP Gateway works alongside any brand of existing PBX systems. Using a VoIP Gateway typically provides a “Hybrid” (PBX + IP) telephony solution. By adding a VoIP Gateway to the legacy PBX in both the headquarters and remote offices, the enterprise can benefit from incoming/outgoing FREE VoIP calls.
TRADITIONAL PHONE SYSTEMS AND PBX
- A closet full of hardware is required at your location. You have to lease it and pay for maintenance.
- Set up is a hassle. And it doesn’t exactly happen overnight.
- You pay three bills each month: For the equipment you lease, for the minutes you use, and for equipment maintenance.
- Upgrades are a hassle. You need someone to come in and physically change your equipment.
- You pay the kind of phone bills you’re used to paying with the phone company: Big ones.
- Need to scale up? You’re going to need additional equipment for that.
ITECH ADMINISTRATORS CLOUD PBX
- All you need are your phones.
- Need to get Itech Administrators Cloud PBX set up?
- Give us a call, and you’re practically done. Set up within few days.
- With Itech Administrators Cloud PBX, you pay just one bill.
- Upgrades happen overnight. You just walk into your office and discover awesome new features for free.
- You’ll save 30% to 80% over traditional phone services.
- Itech Administrators Cloud PBX is infinitely and easily scalable.